No debris is allowed in PCBA patch processing, the welding surface must not be polluted, and the welding must not be confused. If you need to choose a proofing manufacturer, in addition to the professional equipment of the other party, there must also be standardized management regulations. Service awareness, the following editor organizes a detailed introduction.
PCBA patch processing operating rules
1. There should be no food or drink in the PCBA working area, and smoking is prohibited. Do not place debris that has nothing to do with work, and keep the workbench clean and tidy.
2. The surface where the PCBA patch is soldered must not be taken with bare hands or fingers, because the grease secreted by human hands will reduce solderability and easily lead to soldering defects.
3. The operation steps for PCBA and components are reduced to a minimum to prevent danger. In assembly areas where gloves must be used, soiled gloves can cause contamination. Therefore, it is necessary to change gloves frequently when necessary.
Shenzhen smt processing plant
4. Do not use skin-protecting oils to coat hands or various silicone-containing detergents, as they can cause problems in solderability and conformal coating adhesion. A specially formulated detergent for PCBA soldering surface is available.
5. Components and PCBA sensitive to EOS/ESD must be marked with appropriate EOS/ESD marks. Avoid confusion with other components. In addition, in order to prevent ESD and EOS from endangering sensitive components, all operations, assembly and testing must be completed on a workbench that can control static electricity.
6. Regularly check EOS/ESD workbenches to confirm that they can work normally (anti-static). The various hazards of EOS/ESD components can be caused by incorrect grounding methods or oxides in the ground connections. Therefore, special protection should be given to the connection of the "third line" ground terminal.