One of the keys to PCB power layer wiring design for high-speed power PCB boards is to minimize the voltage drop caused by the line impedance and the various noises introduced by the conversion of high-frequency electromagnetic fields. Usually two methods are used to solve the above problems. -Is the power bus technology (POWER BUS), the second is to use a separate power layer for power supply.
1. The AC input and DC output must be clearly separated. The best way is to isolate each other.
2. The wiring distance between the input terminal and the output terminal (including the primary and secondary DC/DC conversion) should be at least 5 mm.
3. The control circuit and the main power circuit must have a clear layout distinction.
4. Try to avoid the parallel wiring of high current and high voltage wiring and measurement lines and control lines.
5. Put copper on the blank surface as much as possible.
6. In the wiring connection of high current and high voltage, try to avoid using wires to connect for long distances in space. The interference it causes is difficult to deal with.
7. If the cost permits, multi-layer board wiring can be used, with special auxiliary power layer and ground layer, which will greatly reduce the impact of EMC.
8. The working place is the most susceptible to interference, so try to use large-area copper wiring.
9. The wiring of the shielding ground cannot form an obvious loop, so it will form an antenna effect and easily introduce interference.
10. High-power devices are best arranged in a relatively regular layout to facilitate the installation of the radiator and the design of the cooling air duct.